In order to ensure the quality Telecom Clients’ demand, most Telecom Network Projects nowadays require extensive coordination among different actors delivering different projects across several layers on the same network
- Different countries, tasks, capabilities and goals.
- One objective: reduced costs with top quality and faster delivery speed.
The activities included in Quality Program Management are:
- Project tracking
- Guideline generation
- Process implementation
- Work assignment (local resources vs remote)
- Prioritize activities
- Governance, coordination and facilitation
- Quality assurance
- Problem detection, troubleshooting and escalations
- Report generation (program and management dashboard)
- ASP control and coordination
- 2nd level troubleshooting